The growing importance of Monitoring services in the present day cannot be ignored. The service is crucial for maintaining the health of your Information Technology Infrastructure. The well-being of IT Infrastructure is critical to the net profit of the companies. Investment in the IT infrastructure monitoring has become an essential component of a business. However, there are a number of enterprises who remain unaware of this fact and some who simply ignore monitoring services. Due to this, they are bound to face damaging consequences in every aspect of their business.
Scroll down to read the 7 deadly losses of ignoring Monitoring Services:
1. Loss of Precious Data: The valuable data of your company resides in the corporate file servers or shared drives, in-house databases, the personal systems, and removable media. The data security remains at stake until you give a seat to monitoring services in your company.
Monitoring services has the stimulus to store, protect and secure the data. The systems need to be backed up just like the servers; else the company has to bear the harm of losing valuable data.
2. Untracked Network Traffic: The in-house network administrators do the laborious task of monitoring network traffic. They struggle hard to maintain a smooth flow of the company’s network’s operations. However, the task proves to be expensive, time consuming and inefficient.
With the growth in the intranets, it has become important to outsource the task of network analysis. The network management team has abundant network monitoring tools so as to get various types of traversing traffic under the complete control.
Traffic monitoring is critical for troubleshooting and solving issues so that even for a little time the network does not go down. Else the productivity declines and makes the company face huge losses.
3. You’ll always follow the old school way: The world has advanced, and the technology is on the roll. However, ignoring monitoring services make you stick to the same old school tradition. The companies wait for the systems, server, and networking devices first to break down and then fix them.
Managed service providers prioritize the prevention of these failures and issues before they start hampering the employees, management and customers. They ensure that no IT outage occurs that negatively impacts your company’s revenue.
4. Never get tailored content of the alert messages: There are alerts on your machines for a number of things such as file changes, violations, hardware and software changes, server downtimes, low disk space and what not! However, these alerts remain inaccessible and are ignored.
IT monitoring services can add more classes to the alert boxes to change its appearance. It can make your alerts conform to the standards of accessibility. It provides customizable content of the alert messages using different variables.
5. False alarms on your plate: The alarms keep bugging you all day and break your sleep at night! These alarms are nothing but false positives! Your team remains engrossed in the task of scrutinizing down each alarm and verify whether it was true or false! Meanwhile, they could be losing a more serious alarm that could damage your infrastructure.
You can simply get rid of the inadequate alert functionality by employing the IT technical support that can successfully suppress these false positives with the help of the false alarm prevention system. These also highlight the real alarms to keep your infrastructure’s health insured.
6. Losing Security: The in-house IT team cannot provide you 100% security from threats and remains unable to find permanent solutions to eradicate them. The undetected malicious activities can make serious issues for your IT infrastructure.
IT security monitoring effectively detects and handles cyber and internal threats through the scalable processes and latest technologies. The outsourced security experts review the security logs to discover and thwart any malicious activity. They balance ongoing operations and the strategic tasks of security.
7. No Customized Reports: The in-house IT team may fail in providing customized report out of your data. The companies require customized information for various business operations. Poor report sharing options keep your company in further loss.
The IT infrastructure team possesses latest technology. The IT managed service providers host the information of the company and keep them advanced. The customized reports, custom sharing options, a dashboard view for all, allow the business to run smoothly to attain maximum profits.
Finally, the infrastructure is the logistical key bone of the companies. That is why, it is crucial to monitor and manage the infrastructure of an enterprise. Monitoring services lighten the pressure of the IT managers to maintain 24x7 IT services, to boost growth, to allow retention of the customers, and even defend market shares. The company can then view the vital signs of the health of the technology systems. The performance of the IT infrastructure and application via monitoring enables the insight essential to keep the business systems running in an optimal condition. Before any serious damage, the problems are detected and resolved.
Ultimately, Monitoring Service for your IT Infrastructure is a must and cannot be ignored!